4.17.2007

Important things we should all know about men...

From Oprah.com (with notes by me in purple)

Sex expert Tracey Cox, author of Supersex (already ordered it from Amazon. I like to be super at everything I do), challenges the four most popular myths about men and their bodies. Take a guess—are these commonly held beliefs about sex true or false?

Bald men have stronger sex drives.
True. We do know that testosterone is linked with hair loss. And of course testosterone is the chemical responsible for the male sex drive.
So old men have stronger sex drives? Retirement homes here I come!!!!

Having sex negatively affects athletic performance.
False. There is absolutely no evidence to support this one. In fact, it could help because sex can help release those pre-game nerves.
Sex is my only athletic performance.


Big hands, big nose, big feet = big penis.
False. There's no scientific proof of this whatsoever.
This is very disappointing to me. Whenever I start dating a new guy, whether or not he has a big penis is a bigger concern in my book than whether he:
a) is a good guy
b) has a job
c) lives with his mother or
d) has 16 different babies mamas.


Now that my foolproof method has been proven false I will have to take the ol' "grab and feel" approach.

African-American men have the biggest penises.
True. Research confirms that Asian men are the smallest, followed by Caucasians, with African-American men being the largest.
I REALLY wish I could have taken part in that study.



Even More Sex Trivia...

The average man can keep an erection for around 40 minutes, even though he might not last that long. The average woman takes about 20 minutes to climax from oral sex.
40 minutes is 38 minutes and 26 seconds too long for me. I'm like a teenage boy. A minute and a half and I'm done. Then I just want to roll over and go to sleep.


The average man gets around seven erections a day. Sadly, five of those are in his sleep.
Haha that explains it.


The average speed of ejaculation is 28 mph.
Whatever, it's just a sprint. Anyone can move at speeds of 28mph for 2 inches.


Sex is healthy. There's more protein in the average ejaculation than there is in a medium-sized pork chop.
Actually I'm just fine with my protein deficient diet thank you.