2.26.2008

Maybe If I Could Just Touch His Ass One Time

Recent conversation with a friend about one very hot photographer that we both know. Two points before we begin-

1.
My part's in purple, hers is in black. This has nothing to do with the fact that she's black, nor does it insinuate that I'm purple.

2. I sincerely hope that Hot Photographer never reads my blog.


So I heard Hot Photographer got a new job.

Yup. He's moving too.

That's too bad. He's not married yet is he?

Nope.

Good. Because he's hot.

Yeah well you don't want him anyways. His job's too crazy. Not a good lifestyle for a relationship.

Who the hell said anything about a relationship? I just want to run my fingers through those sexy curls of his.

You should totally pursue him.

No!

Why not?

Well for one, I'm in a very committed relationship with my ex-boyfriend.




Life is stupid.