3.05.2008

Some Randomness Because I've Got So Much To Say And No Brain Cells To Coordinate All My Thoughts Into Pretty Sentences

  1. If Hillary Clinton becomes the Democratic nominee, I'll be voting for Ralph Nader for the third time.
  2. I spent half of last week seriously contemplating why I haven't made more of an effort to find a rich husband who would be willing to let me fulfill my true calling of lying around in bed all day while he goes out and works.
  3. I've been trying to eat according to the food pyramid for the past three weeks and not once have I managed to have a S-shaped poo like Dr. Oz says I should. This is very disturbing to me because really, what's the point of eating all this fiber if I can't even have an S-shaped poo?!! When I decided to try this new way of eating no one in my life was very impressed. "Oh I already eat like that," they all said. "Bullshit," I say. Eating 2.5 cups of vegetables a day is close to impossible.
  4. I changed my blog address from www.theresneveraline.blogspot.com to www.theresneveraline.com. It's a really small change but it should be easier to type and I paid for the damn domain name about 4 months ago so it's about time to use it. So update your links (again) please and I promise it's the last time I'll ask you to do it.
  5. Finally- a photo of what happens when you're sick with the flu and The Kid is left to make breakfast for himself. I'm not telling you what it is but I will give you a hint- it's two normal household items mixed together and no, neither of them is an S-shaped poo.
10 points to the first person who figures it out. Starting NOW!

Breakfast